Wednesday Evenings in the outdoor Kitchen in the Garden featuring Chef Patrick White and his crew are back. Get ready to enjoy mouth-watering and tastebud-pleasing dishes. Don't forget to stop by the Garden Bar for one of our famous Botanical Garden Mojitos. Make Wednesday Evenings in the outdoor Kitchen in the Garden your new best habit. It is best to order online here because food items are limited. The menu changes every Wednesday and is updated with new items every Monday morning prior to that week's event.
Calendar Of Events
Happenings all around City Park
Let your Wednesdays be filled with music. Come to the Botanical Garden and enjoy the "Evenings with Enrique" music series sponsored by The Helis Foundation. *This evening's musical guest is Yulene & Michael Argentine Tango.
Celebrate Earth Day with us on Wednesday, April 21 in the New Orleans Botanical Garden from 5pm – 7:30pm. Admission is free for Louisiana residents.
Join Us For:
• Guidance on leading a more environmentally responsible lifestyle.
• Local businesses and non-profit organizations dedicated to environmental protection, improvement, and education.
- The Bug Lady - Linda Auld - Butterfly Garden
- City of New Orleans - Updates on the - Lakeview - City Park Hazard Mitigation Project
- Sewerage and Water Board Stormwater - Division Environmental Group
- Louisiana Master Naturalist of Greater New Orleans
- New Orleans City Park Green Initiatives
- New Orleans Museum of Art
- Home Compost Workshops by CompostNOW
In addition, our Evenings with Enrique event will be occurring in the Helis Foundation Enrique Alférez Sculpture GARDEN featuring live Latin music, as well as delicious food from Chef Pat White in our Outdoor Kitchen, with refreshing Garden Mojitos!
Earth Day Activities: Compost with Confidence Earth Day Workshop (sold out)More Information
City Park and the Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra are excited to partner for Musical Storyime in Storyland.Join us in Storyland on Saturdays from 10:30am to 11am under the Storyland castle. The musician will play a demo on their instrument, explain a little bit about their instrument and their background, then we'll read the story with musical accompaniment. This experience is free with $5 admission to Storyland.
The New Orleans City Park Improvement Association board meeting takes place in the City Park Board Room in the Administration Building (1 Palm Drive) at 4pm (unless noted otherwise).
Search For Events
Please enter your search criteria below.