NOLA City Bark dog park is a 4.6 acre plot of land located in beautiful City Park. An afternoon in NOLA City Bark dog park offers fun and a place to exercise the canine members of your family.
Entrance to the dog park requires a permit to insure that all dogs have been properly vaccinated and spayed or neutered. Annual permits as well as temporary permits for visitors are available at the dog park office (1 Palm Drive). The permit fee provides operating funds to maintain the dog park.
Our 5 Paw dog park includes these attractive features:
• 4.6 landscaped acres in beautiful City Park
• Separate play areas for small and big dogs
• Howdy entrance gates (double gates)
• Water fountains for dogs and humans
• Shade pavilions
• Paved walking paths in the small and large dog areas.
• Mutt Mitts for clean-up
• On-site restrooms
• Water play area and doggie pools
• Chairs and benches for humans and hills for the dogs