Located on the top floor of the Casino Building (also known as the Timken Center), Parkview Terrace truly lives up to its name: floor-to-ceiling windows and arched French doors overlooking a wrap-around balcony offer guests picture-perfect views of Bayou Metairie, Popp Bandstand, the Besthoff Sculpture Garden, and the surrounding park. The Spanish Mission-style building was built in 1913, and has many unique features, including an on-site kitchen, a private entryway, hardwood flooring and a terracotta tile roof. Parkview Terrace is ideal for receptions, dinners, meetings and seminars.
Venue Specifications & Seating
* Capacity: 125 standing reception; 96 seated dinner; 80 seated with dancing
* 1,800 sq ft reception space with 600 sq ft outdoor balcony space
* Great for receptions, dinners, meetings, seminars
* Projection screen
* Spanish Mission-style stucco building, red ceramic barrel-style roof
* Hardwood flooring
* French doors opening up to a wraparound balcony, offering great views of Bayou Metairie and surrounding park
* Popp Bandstand located adjacent to building
* Located on 2nd floor of Casino Building
Please see the bottom of the page for a link to the floorplan of Parkview Terrace. To further examine other venues New Orleans City Park has to offer, please see our Sales Brochure.
For more information, contact City Park Sales at (504) 488-2896 or e-mail email@example.com.
Guests seated on the balcony are treated to the start of the Second Line!