Modeled after a classic European orangerie, the Pavilion of the Two Sisters offers one of the most picturesque backdrops for special events in City Park. Floor-to-ceiling, arched doors embedded with windows encapsulate two sides of the Pavilion and provide stunning views of the Botanical Garden’s colorful, landscaped grounds. Additional highlights include two outdoor terraces overlooking the garden and flagstone tile floors ideal for dancing the night away! (Don’t take our word for it: Gambit readers voted the Pavilion of the Two Sisters 'Best Of' for a wedding reception in New Orleans.) The Pavilion of the Two Sisters is also ideal for luncheons, dinners, meetings, seminars and corporate events.
To further examine the venues New Orleans City Park has to offer, take a look at our Sales Brochure.
Venue Specifications & Seating
* Capacity: 400 standing reception; 350 seated dinner; 275 seated with dancing
* 4,988 sq. ft. reception space
* Indoor space: 58 ft. x 86 ft.
* Projection screen
* Bridal suite
* Arched doors and windows that offer great views of surrounding garden
* Flagstone tile floors
* Two adjacent outdoor terraces
* Voted best place for a wedding reception by Gambit readers
* Great for receptions, dinners, luncheons, meetings, seminars, corporate events
Please see the bottom of this page for a link to the floorplan of the Pavilion of the Two Sisters.
Zemurray Azalea/Camellia Garden
In full bloom, the Zemurray Azalea/Camellia Garden pops with color and offers an
ideal setting for outdoor ceremonies. Located on the eastern
grounds of the Pavilion of the Two Sisters, the garden features multiple sculptures,
including artist Enrique Alferez’s delicate, towering The Flute Player, the centerpiece
in the garden’s fountain. The garden seats up to 300 guests for ceremonies