The newest shelter in City Park sits on the cusp of the new Festival Grounds and offers groups basic amenities and front row access to some of the best wide-open greenspace in the park.
The covered shelter is a great place to gather in the shade, and with ample nearby parking and on-site restrooms, water and lights, the Reunion Shelter is well-suited for large family reunions, group outings and corporate events.
Venue Specifications & Seating
* Capacity: Up to 500 guests
* 3,400 sq. ft.
* 40 ft. x 85 ft.
* Amenities: Electricity, on-site restrooms, water
* Located in the Festival Grounds
For more information, contact City Park Sales at (504) 488-2896 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you seen the solar panels on the Reunion Shelter? Here are some facts about them - pretty impressive!
• The Photovoltaic System is interconnected with the local Entergy electrical grid
• The system allows for Net Metering, which allows the facility to “bank” extra electricity created to be used at a time that the facility is being used
• The total system size is 16.17kW or 16,700 watts
• There are a total of (66) Made in America solar panels
• The system will produce roughly 20,175kWh with an estimated yearly savings of $2,421
• Over 30 years, the solar system will offset approximately 5,430 tons of CO2, which is the equivalent of planting 27,210 trees.
• Installed by South Coast Solar, a homegrown solar energy contractor, serving commercial and residential application