During the Covid-19 pandemic, restrictions are in place to keep both guests and staff safe. No more than 30 people are allowed in the large dog park at a time and only 10 people at a time in the small dog park area. Guests must stay fewer than 60 minutes at a time. Guests are allowed to bring their own chairs and must take them with them as they leave the dog park. Water fountains for humans will be nonoperational. Guests must maintain at least 6 feet from one another and though not required, we ask guests to wear face shields or masks, and all permit holders must scan their permit pass before entering the dog park. Permits holders may not allow non-permit holders inside the facility.
NOLA City Bark dog park is a 4.6 acre plot of land located in beautiful City Park. An afternoon in NOLA City Bark dog park offers fun and a place to exercise the canine members of your family.
Entrance to the dog park requires a permit to insure that all dogs have been properly vaccinated and spayed or neutered. The permit fee provides operating funds to maintain the dog park.
Our 5 Paw dog park includes these attractive features:
• 4.6 landscaped acres in beautiful City Park
• Separate play areas for small and big dogs
• Howdy entrance gates (double gates)
• Water fountains for dogs and humans
• Shade pavilions
• Paved walking paths in the small and large dog areas.
• Mutt Mitts for clean-up
• On-site restrooms
• Water play area and doggie pools
• Chairs and benches for humans and hills for the dogs