NOLA City Bark dog park is a 4.6 acre plot of land located in beautiful City Park. An afternoon in NOLA City Bark dog park offers fun and a place to exercise the canine members of your family.
Entrance to the dog park requires a permit to insure that all dogs have been properly vaccinated and spayed or neutered. The permit fee provides operating funds to maintain the dog park.
Our 5 Paw dog park includes these attractive features:
• 4.6 landscaped acres in beautiful City Park
• Separate play areas for small and big dogs
• Howdy entrance gates (double gates)
• Water fountains for dogs and humans
• Shade pavilions
• Paved walking paths in the small and large dog areas.
• Mutt Mitts for clean-up
• On-site restrooms
• Water play area and doggie pools
• Chairs and benches for humans and hills for the dogs