New Orleans City Park is committed to the health and safety of our guests and staff. In accordance with the guidelines announced the week of August 9, 2021 by the City of New Orleans, proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test within 72 hours will be required for all individuals 12 years of age and older when entering some facilities beginning Monday, August 16.
Masks will continue to be required at all indoor facilities. The Park will not require proof of vaccination or negative PCR test for outdoor areas. Masks will not be required outdoors at this time, but are strongly encourage in areas where social distancing is not possible.
At facilities where indoor dining is offered, please show staff one of the following as you enter:
PROOF OF VACCINE
• LA Wallet App SMART Health Card
• An original, digital photo, or photocopy of CDC Vaccination Card (both sides)
• An official vaccine record issued by another state, a foreign nation, or the WHO.
Visit ready.nola.gov/vaccine for details about vaccines and getting vaccinated in the Greater New Orleans area.
NEGATIVE PCR TEST
• Physical or electronic test results for a PCR COVID-19 test indicating negative results within the past 72 hours
• Antigen / Rapid tests will NOT be accepted
Visit ready.nola.gov/testing for local testing options and locations.
Thank you for your patience with our staff and your fellow guests as we all adapt to these new guidelines. We look forward to see you in the Park!