Enjoy a mini-train ride through the Park!
Carousel Gardens Amusement Park is open Saturdays and Sundays from 11am-6pm. Daily train rides are Wed-Friday and leave the station every 30 minutes beginning at 11am with last ride at 4pm.
**Please note the last day of operation for the 2021 season is November 17**
- Anyone under 36” is admitted free to both Storyland and Carousel Gardens
- Storyland ONLY (Daily) is $6
- Train rides during the week only (Wed-Fri) are $5.50 (+ Storyland admission)
- Carousel Gardens general admission (pay one price and all rides included) is $25 (for children over 36” and adults without children)
- Chaperone rate is $13 (for adults accompanying children)
- Senior Citizen rate is $13 (for anyone 60+)
- Those in Storyland who wish to come into the amusement park must pay the difference (ticket price minus $6 Storyland fee)
COVID UPDATE: Masks must be worn at all times in station and on train. Plexiglas has been placed on train cars in between families, social distancing is required while waiting in line, and the train cars are sanitized in between each ride. Employees have temperatures taken every day of work and are required to wear masks while working. Bathrooms and a hand-washing station located in Storyland.
Season Pass Holders receive complimentary admission/rides. Friends Of City Park members receive their normal complimentary admission to Storyland, but must purchase train ticket. Tickets are purchased at the Tolmas Visitor Center.