Located on the top floor of the Casino Building (also known as the Timken Center), Parkview Terrace truly lives up to its name: floor-to-ceiling windows and arched French doors overlooking a wrap-around balcony offer guests picture-perfect views of Bayou Metairie, Popp Bandstand, the Besthoff Sculpture Garden, and the surrounding park. The Spanish Mission-style building was built in 1913, and has many unique features, including an on-site kitchen, a private entryway, hardwood flooring and a terracotta tile roof. Parkview Terrace is ideal for receptions, dinners, meetings and seminars.
Venue Specifications & Seating
* Capacity: 125 standing reception; 96 seated dinner; 80 seated with dancing
* 1,800 sq ft reception space with 600 sq ft outdoor balcony space
* Great for receptions, dinners, meetings, seminars
* Projection screen
* Spanish Mission-style stucco building, red ceramic barrel-style roof
* Hardwood flooring
* French doors opening up to a wraparound balcony, offering great views of Bayou Metairie and surrounding park
* Popp Bandstand located adjacent to building
* Located on 2nd floor of Casino Building
For more information, contact City Park Sales at (504) 488-2896 or e-mail email@example.com.
Guests seated on the balcony are treated to the start of the Second Line!